Wednesday, September 14, 2011

DAYS APART CONTRADICTIONS...THEIR OWN WORDS...

9-11-2011  Guru Poppy2    I FINALLY GOT MY CALL FROM CBI CONNECTION BAGDAD AND THEY SAID...THAT BARRING ANYTHING UNEXPECTED THE RV WILL HAPPEN BEFORE MONDAY EVENING.

9-12-2011  Guru Poppy2   all intel has been fast and furious and all very positive and exciting??  all middle east countries have rv'ed and iraq is said to be happening at anytime tonight or tomorrow. what a exciting day...get ready


9-14-2011  Guru Poppy2    I DONT BELIEVE EITHER THAT THERE IS A HOLD UP OF ANY KIND I EXPECT TO SEE AND HEAR THE RV RATE AND IT TO GO LIVE BETWEEN TODAY AND TOMORROW... THAT IS WHAT ALL THE INFORMATION IS TELLING ME .   YESTERDAY WAS A DEADLINE WHERE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN AND WHAT EVER HAS SLOWED THE ANNOUNCEMENT I TRUELY BELIEVE HAS NOT STOPED THE PROGRESS. PERIOD
AS WE PROGRESS WITH THIS IDIOT...WATCH HIS DATES AND WHAT HE SAYS....HE JUST MAKES IT UP AS HE GOES.....TRYING TO IMPRESS WITH MADE UP "CONTACTS"

9-10-2011  Guru BGG   I have a CBI contact - I have talked about this contact before. He has only called me proactively one other time. He called me Friday during lunch and told me they (the CBI) was expecting it this weekend.  Hang in there all

9-14-2011  Guru BGG   this probably won't go on much longer. Forget all the crazy rate/date "intel" - look at the big picture. They desperately need buying power - not later...they need it NOW!!   I'm still looking for this thing to happen sometime soon.
THIS IDIOT SAID 200 PERCENT BACK IN MAY AND HAS SAID HE HAS "CONTACTS" LIKE POPPY....HE HAS ALSO SAID HE'S POPPY'S NEXT DOOR NIEGHBOR...MAKES SENSE...THEIR BOTH SHARING A CRACK PIPE SOUNDS LIKE....LIES...LIES....LIES....PUMPIN UP THIS THING SO FOLKS THAT ARE STRESSED WILL BUY RESERVES THEY CAN'T AFORD.....

1 comment: