Sunday, September 11, 2011

AND THE LIES JUST CINTINUE...

9-10-2011  Guru BGG   I have a CBI contact - I have talked about this contact before. He has only called me proactively one other time. He called me Friday during lunch and told me they (the CBI) was expecting it this weekend.  Hang in there all.


THE CHANCES OF THIS GUY HAVING A CONTACT IN THE CBI IS ABOUT AS GOOD AS PIGS FLYING.....WHY DOES HE CONTINUE HIS LIES??
HE'S HAS BEEN SPREADING CRAP FOR WAY TO LONG....BGG GO CRAWL BACK FROM UNDER THE ROCK FROM WHERE YOU CAME...DO US A FAVOR AND TAKE POPPY WITH YOU !

9-11-2011  Guru Poppy2    I FINALLY GOT MY CALL FROM CBI CONNECTION BAGDAD AND THEY SAID...THAT BARRING ANYTHING UNEXPECTED THE RV WILL HAPPEN BEFORE MONDAY EVENING. YOU AND BGG MUST SMOKE FROM THE SAME CRACK PIPE...YOUR LIES ARE OLD NOW AND YYOU NEED TO STOP...YOUR JUST A LOWLIFE MISSLEADING PEOPLE AND WE ARE TIRED OF ALL THE CRAP YOU PRINT !  YOU FINALLY GOT A CALL...WHAT ABOUT ALL THE OTHERS YOU'VE GOTTEN YOU LYIN SACK OF CRAP....GO CRAWL UNDER THE SAME ROCK AS BGG AND LEAVE DECENT PEOPLE ALONE...

9-11-2011  Guru Bluwolf   remember there is a system.  it will be seen, if what they say is true, on the USA on Monday at 9:15 am est period.  the storm is starting to arrive no
YEAH YEAH...WE'RE KEEPING TRACK OF YOUR LYIN ASS...WE WILL SHOW PEOPLE WHAT A FREAKING PILE OF BS YOU ARE !

9-11-2011  Guru Amadden   I have never felt this good about “A MONDAY” than any other time and I hope it is not a let down!   be on the look out 2 to 9am or sooner per my info.  there is a lot more to that but I cannot say due to security issues.   look at the London market and CBI, hearing within 1 to 2 hours of each other.
  NO NEED TO LOOK AT ANYTHING YOU LYIN PIECE OF SNAKE CRAP...WE'RE KEEPING TRACK OF YOUR LIES NOW AND WILL SHOW PEOPLE WHAT YOU ARE. YOU HAVE MADE THE LIER LIST YOU LOWLIFE.

9-11-2011  Guru TerryK   WE ARE THERE, TRUST THAT.  I WILL BE AT THE BANK NO LATER THAN WED THIS WEEK,  AS I SAID LAST WEEK
YOU WILL NOT BE AT ANY BANK YOU LYIN SACK OF WORM DONG....WE ARE GOING TO BE SHOWING PEOPLE JUST WHAT A LYING SACK OF CRAP YOU ARE WITH THE OTHER LOWLIFES...GO AWAY AND STOP HURTING GOOD PEOPLE....WE'RE SICK OF ALL YOU LYIN PIECES OF CRAP...

1 comment: